11734HREG Quarterly Meeting - Jan 23

  • Violeta Archer
    Jan 10, 2014
      Hello Everyone!

      We trust you're off to a brilliant start for the new year!

      For our first quarterly meeting in 2014, our guest speaker Mr. Phil Suter - account manager with Centerpoint - will explain the concept and technology of smart grids and smart meters. Learn how cities across the nation, including Houston, are becoming more efficient with smart technologies. What does this mean to the consumer? To properties with renewable energy systems? What are the implied costs/savings? This is a great opportunity to ask pertinent questions.

      Free parking is available in the lot across the street. Please feel free to share this event on Facebook and Twitter

      DATE:      Thursday - January 23 - 2014

      PLACE:    Gerald D. Hines School of Architecture
                     University of Houston (main campus)
                     4242 Elgin Street
                     Houston, TX 77204

      TIME:      5:30 PM - 7:00 PM