11728Total Energy USA conference information

  • Violeta Archer
    Nov 12, 2013
      Folks,

      Here's a special message from the Total Energy USA conference organizers. Remember, Houston is the destination for anything related to energy. This is the right moment to show our support for renewable energy in Houston.

      Best regards,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG President

      °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

      Dear Member of the Energy Industry,

      Please accept my invitation to Total Energy USA 2013. This pivotal event comes at a crucial time in our nation's energy landscape, as leading thinkers seek innovative energy strategies and explore new directions.

      Unlike any other conference, Total Energy USA brings together all energy sources – fossil fuels, nuclear and renewables – to examine critical issues that impact multiple sectors of the industry. This unprecedented approach also brings major energy-using businesses into the discussion to address crucial questions about efficiency, cost savings and environmental impacts. With everyone at the table, energy producers, distributors, brokers and users can exchange diverse perspectives, identify new opportunities and together create relevant solutions.

      And there's no better place than Houston – the Energy Capital of the World – for all of the energy sectors to come together to address these pressing issues. As home to 3,300 energy-related companies in both traditional fuels and renewables, Houston is at the forefront of energy development for the 21st century.

      Total Energy USA is an unequaled forum bringing together key players to work toward a sustainable energy future. I hope that you'll join us as we explore the energy challenges of today and find solutions for tomorrow.

      Sincerely,

      Dick Williams
      Chairman, Executive Committee
      Total Energy USA

      Register today at http://www.totalenergyusa.com/total-access with discount code "HREG" for $100 off full conference access OR enjoy complimentary access to the keynote sessions and exposition if you register by Friday, November 15th, 2013.