11706Wind energy partners -- opportunity

  • Violeta Archer
    Oct 4, 2013
      Hello Everyone,

      We received a call from the Italian Chamber of Commerce today on behalf of an Italian company called Blu Wind Srl (http://www.blu-wind.it)

      Blu Wind produces state of the art, cost effective renewable energy plants and specializes in modular wind towers from 5 kW to 200 kW in collaboration with their partners in Germany and China. They have patented designs. Blu Wind representatives will be in Houston on November 18 - 22, and they are are interested in discussing partnership opportunities with US businesses, particularly wind farm developers, renewable energy sellers and private industrial energy consumers.

      If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to meet Blu Wind, please let us know so we can put you on the list. Please provide your name, a daytime phone number, and your company name (if applicable). We will provide the list to the Italian Chamber of Commerce, after which they will organize the meeting schedule.

      Thank you,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG president

      P.S. This is all the information we were given. Just make sure to check their website out.