      From: "hreg@yahoogroups.com" <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 8:15 AM
      Subject: [hreg] Digest Number 3135

      There are 3 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1a. New HREG Website
          From: Violeta Archer
      1b. Re: New HREG Website
          From: Garth & Kim Travis

      2. USGBC Energy Summit
          From: Violeta Archer

      Messages
      1a. New HREG Website
          Posted by: "Violeta Archer" violetatx9@... violetatx9
          Date: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:28 pm ((PDT))

      Hello Everyone!

      I trust this message finds you well. . .

      We've been busy working on the new HREG website and finally. . .it's up (we still have a few minor, teeny tiny tweaks to make though). http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/

      Going forward, all HREG produced and sponsored events will be posted on the website's calendar in addition to partner events which tie in with our mission of a sustainable, energy efficient future.
      http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/category/events/

      Next, our Facebook page has a lot of good information from being in the trenches. I encourage you to check that out as well and feel free to LIKE us. Remember that Houston is an international destination, and we want the world to know that we do believe in renewable energy. Let's show our numbers to the wide world out there and put a face to it! https://www.facebook.com/HoustonRenewableEnergyGroup

      Finally, it's an honor to assume the helm of the Houston Renewable Energy Group. I'm grateful for the opportunity to represent you, Houston, and renewable energy interests. I will carry the torch as my predecessors did and do my best to elevate HREG to the next level it deserves.

      I'm really excited with what's in the plans for the coming months and look forward to meeting you! And, as always. . .please let me know of your ideas. ;)

      Warmly,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG President

      Skype: violeta.archer
      Linkedin:  http://www.linkedin.com/pub/violeta-archer/0/267/1b1

      Messages in this topic (2)
      1b. Re: New HREG Website
          Posted by: "Garth & Kim Travis" gartht@... airdriel
          Date: Tue Oct 1, 2013 4:31 am ((PDT))

      Greetings,
      Will you be continuing to post events for HREG on this list?  There are
      many of us who don't do facebook.  This is why I continue to maintain
      this list.  With all the new outlets, does HREG still want this list?

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas

          Date: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:59 pm ((PDT))

      Folks,

      Our partner, the USGBC Texas Gulf Coast Chapter, has organized an energy efficiency event titled, the USGBC Energy Summit. We just posted it on the HREG website:
      http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/2013/10/usgbc-energy-summit/

      Here is the event description along with relevant links.

      Best,
      Violeta Archer

      °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
      USGBC Energy Summit

      Houston, TX

      Join the USGBC for a day of sessions, panels and speakers that will cover a variety of energy related topics promoting the exchange of ideas and best practices amongst industry professionals and subject matter experts. Learn about the latest trends and technologies in energy efficiency for your office building. Your peers, alongside industry professionals will be sharing case studies and experiences in Lighting Retrofits, Chiller Replacements, HVAC Controls, Water Efficiency and more.

      Keynote Speakers include ERCOT CEO & President H.B. Trip Doggett and Chair of the Railroad Commission of Texas Barry Smitherman.

      For more information, follow this link:
      http://www.amchouston.com/displayemailforms.cfm?emailformnbr=196269

      Messages in this topic (1)

      <*> Your email settings: