11694New HREG Website

  • Violeta Archer
    Sep 30, 2013
      Hello Everyone!

      I trust this message finds you well. . .

      We've been busy working on the new HREG website and finally. . .it's up (we still have a few minor, teeny tiny tweaks to make though). http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/

      Going forward, all HREG produced and sponsored events will be posted on the website's calendar in addition to partner events which tie in with our mission of a sustainable, energy efficient future.

      Next, our Facebook page has a lot of good information from being in the trenches. I encourage you to check that out as well and feel free to LIKE us. Remember that Houston is an international destination, and we want the world to know that we do believe in renewable energy. Let's show our numbers to the wide world out there and put a face to it! https://www.facebook.com/HoustonRenewableEnergyGroup

      Finally, it's an honor to assume the helm of the Houston Renewable Energy Group. I'm grateful for the opportunity to represent you, Houston, and renewable energy interests. I will carry the torch as my predecessors did and do my best to elevate HREG to the next level it deserves.

      I'm really excited with what's in the plans for the coming months and look forward to meeting you! And, as always. . .please let me know of your ideas. ;)

      Warmly,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG President

      Skype: violeta.archer