      From: Violeta Archer <violetatx9@...>
      To: "hreg@yahoogroups.com" <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 5:43 PM
      Subject: [hreg] testimonial request

      Hello Everyone!

      We are busily working on the new HREG website and need some testimonials. Our group is over 500 strong and we'd like to know why you joined our community. Please limit your reason or statement to two sentences. All testimonials will remain anonymous (unless you state otherwise).

      Thank you in advance for your collaboration. :)

      Best,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG secretary

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic