11678Re: [hreg] testimonial request

  • William Swann
    Jul 27 3:32 PM
      How about " Fossil fuel is so last century. HREG is in the moment going forward."
      AND " It is wonderful to find a group of folks that are mindful of the energy challenges ahead. And those challenges are not about drilling deeper into the Arctic."
      AND "This group is on the cusp of the change to the new economy."
      More to come.

      On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Violeta Archer <violetatx9@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone!

      We are busily working on the new HREG website and need some testimonials. Our group is over 500 strong and we'd like to know why you joined our community. Please limit your reason or statement to two sentences. All testimonials will remain anonymous (unless you state otherwise).

      Thank you in advance for your collaboration. :)

      Best,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG secretary

      --