11635Re: [hreg] Tera Energy should be renamed "Terror" Energy.

  • Kent Seuser
    Jun 3, 2013
      Customer service issues are evaluated regularly by a number of reporting agencies. Jd powers is one example. Look for rep with jd power awards. Just a suggestion.
      Kent

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 3, 2013, at 11:33 AM, Russell Warren <russellrwarren@...> wrote:

      Personally I would use one of the nrg companies. Reliant, green mountain, pennywise power. I am sure you will find someone with a bad experience but in 11 years I have never had a single billing issue with them.

      Russell Warren
      Graybar Electric
      281-217-1563

      On Jun 3, 2013, at 9:07 AM, "J P Malone" <JPMALONE@...> wrote:

      I just wanted to alert others to the huge ongoing problems we have had with Tera Energy who we use for our electricity provider.

      I have rarely in my long life experienced such an incompetent group of people.

      Their billing $$ do not add up.  We pay by credit card so we have verification of the amount they charged us, when paid, etc., and we have their confirmation numbers on our payments also, yet they change the numbers after we talk to them.   Their customer service reps are incompetent, untrained or stupid, or all of the above.  They tell you one thing and do another.  They practice “creative accounting”, but will not allow you to speak to a supervisor (hang up on you), nor the head of the accounting department, nor divulge the name or contact info of the CEO.

      We have two houses with Tera, plus our daughters house & and a few of friends use them.  All six accounts are having similar problems with Tera.  They cut the electricity off at a friend’s house who had proof of payment.  They send out “notification” of intent to cut off, when bills have already been paid, on several occasions to several of the accounts I am familiar with.

      Just thought there maybe others reviewing their electricity provider.  My opinion is that Tera Energy should be allowed to file bankruptcy and stop damaging their industry reputation.

      If anyone can recommend a quality provider at reasonable prices I would appreciate it, as we will all be changing at the earliest opportunity.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic