11621Re: [hreg] RE: Renewable Energy

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    May 9, 2013

      Our coop tried to tell us we hadn't had an increase in rates in years,
      because they just kept adding fees, not adjusting the rate. A real
      whopper if I ever heard one and a fine Texas art. However, I still
      resent paying more. I really resent them penalizing customers for
      lowering their usage. That is just plain wrong and bad for the planet.

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas

      On 5/9/2013 9:00 AM, Jim Duncan wrote:
      Coops are especially prone to this
      > behavior since they are allowed to make their own bylaws with little
      > oversight.
      >
      > My 2ยข

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic