11618Re: [hreg] RE: Renewable Energy

  • Kent Seuser
    May 8, 2013
      Home Depot installs a capacitor called a kvar which reduces spikes and peaks.  This and other devices can help reduce cost.
      Kent

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 8, 2013, at 6:21 AM, Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:

      Greetings,
      I am working hard to stay on a residential plan, as a business rate with
      the cooperatives is considerably higher.

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas