11611Re: [hreg] RE: Renewable Energy

  • Kent Seuser
    May 7, 2013
      For business clients producing renewable energy, I have a special business contract tailored to your production and use.  This is specific to Texas and will provided 1 to 1 cost/production.  To my knowledge the only rep that comes close is green mountain energy for residential customers up to 499 kwh per month.  Each kwh after will be paid the actual production cost which has been 2.5 to 3 cents per kwh.
      Of interested in learning more about this custom business electric contract call me at 832 655 8686
      Sincerely,
      Kent

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 7, 2013, at 8:00 AM, Russell Warren <russellrwarren@...> wrote:

      There seems to be a plan from TXU that actually is less expensive for people who use less energy.  So far it is the only one I have found.  It seems to be one of the least expensive for usage in the 500 kWh range.

      This is the energy facts label.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic