11571Re: [hreg] Solar leasing

  • Alyssa Burgin
    Mar 28, 2013
      There are supposed to be several solar leasing options in Texas. I keep hearing about them on other lists. If you google "solar panel leasing in Texas" you will see several discussions and options. Some are apparently better than others, but, then, that would be true, regardless.

      Alyssa Burgin

      --
      Alyssa Burgin
      Executive Director