11568Re: [hreg] Links to energy incentives/rebates for remodeling?

  • Serhat YILMAZ
    Mar 18, 2013
      Actually, step by step we should apply the Leed criterians for our builds. Both we save energy and money... I know This advice is little different from core subject...

      On Monday, March 18, 2013, Alyssa Burgin wrote:

      Yikes. Yes, any structure in Houston that has not had temperature/humidity control could definitely present with a load of mold hidden in the walls. Be careful.

      Alyssa Burgin

      --
      Alyssa Burgin
      Executive Director