      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hreg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Garth & Kim Travis
      Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 12:53 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Links to energy incentives/rebates for remodeling?

      Greetings,
      Provided all the nails/screws are removed, it can help with acid soil.
      Also, it is good on driveways. I hate putting anything in the landfill.
      I would use it in decorative beds, not food growing areas, for obvious
      reasons. We don't know what kind of paint is on it.

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas