11563Re: [hreg] Links to energy incentives/rebates for remodeling?

  • Ron Foster
    Mar 18, 2013
      One that always comes to mind is a solar-powered attic fan. They are cheaper now, and you still get a 30% income tax rebate. LED lighting is another. Here's one link I found:
      http://www1.eere.energy.gov/femp/financing/eip_tx.html

      On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM, J P Malone <JPMALONE@...> wrote:

      I would appreciate it if anyone can send me information or links on how to get energy rebates for remodeling in Houston.  I have found a CenterPoint site.

      Any advice on energy efficient remodeling would be helpful, especially priorities in spending.

      One problem I am wrestling with is:

      How to increase/maximize the R-value of insulation of a 4 inch stud wall on the South side of a old residence, without increasing the wall thickness.

      Thanks.

      --
      Ron Foster
      Solar Panels of America LLC