11529Re: [hreg] Solar Plan in Austin

  • mkewert
    Feb 10, 2013
      I'm surprised the cost of trackers is still trading well. I wonder if anyone has analyzed fixed panels pointed to produce most during utility peaks.

      From: "William S" <william.swann2@...>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:57:20 AM
      Subject: [hreg] Solar Plan in Austin

      A study undertaken by solar proponents in Austin, concludes, and will recommend, that Austin implement 400-600 Mega Watts over the next 7 years. San Antonio has started on a project that will install 400 mega watts of trackers in 4 years. I assume tracking because the utilities need to address the cost of peak load.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic