11513Re: [hreg] Upcoming Public Hearing on South Texas Project license extension

  • Alyssa Burgin
    Jan 14, 2013
      Well, that will take a while to read--but, looking through it, I really do want to take a crack at the water aspects. Thank you.

      And yes, I will definitely send comments.

      Appreciate it!

      Alyssa

      --
      Alyssa Burgin