11500RE: [hreg] 4 Solar Energy Crowdfunded Projects Sell Out in 24 hours

  • kevin conlin
    Jan 10, 2013

      Yikes!  Now we have two curmudgeons in this group?

      I have to agree with Robert on this one, way too many superlatives with very few details

      I’ve seen some very dubious claims made for solar energy ideas on the crowd-sourcing forums,

      and unfortunately the solar industry has always attracted shysters

      I hope we’re wrong on this one……

      BTW, can anyone tell me why you would mount a relatively flat array so high off the roof, as shown in the photos?

      Just asking….

      Thanks and regards,

      Kevin Conlin

      Sun-Stop LLC