11487RE: [hreg] A Wake Up Call from Seattle - responding

  • Jim Duncan
    Jan 2, 2013

      ….I don’t claim any expertise here!  Just citing some data and suggesting that weak political gestures by Seattle, even if followed by several others, won’t reverse the tide; production system economics will.

       It’s hardly a weak gesture to be the first city to speak out against a trillion dollar corporate sociopath. The fact that they spoke with a proud and defiant voice will no doubt empower other cities and entities to follow.  I’m not holding my breath however for Houston or Fort Worth to speak out against their biggest corporate overseer any time soon.

      Jim Duncan

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic