11384Final Reminder - Next HREG General Meeting August 19th

  • Ralph Parrott
    Aug 17, 2012

    Members

    HREG has secured Mr. Donald Williams of M-CoGen to be our guest speaker this quarter. M-CoGen designs and manufactures residential, and light commercial Micro Combined Heat and Power (MCCHP) systems that are capable of taking a typical home of the grid, while driving an HVAC compressor using natural gas and many other optional fuels. The M-CoGen is twice or more efficient than a conventional standby generator or the central power grid’s combined cycle generators.

    Our next quarterly meeting is this Sunday August 19th from 3 till 5 PM at the University of Houston School of Architecture lecture hall.

    An additional highlight of this meeting is the unveiling of our new website.  Although the site is not yet completed this will be your chance to get a first look at the outstanding content and layout of our first class website.

    Please mark your calendars now and plan to attend to learn more about MCCHP and what’s happening in HREG.

    Regards,

    Ralph Parrott

    President

    cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0