11324Re: future of AC?

  • Ariel Thomann
    Jun 30, 2012
      'scooze me, but I think ambient humidity in Golden CO (where I think NREL "lives") probably "never" goes above 70%.  Please let me know when this method has been tested at over 95% humidity and over 95°F for weeks on end.
      Also, does this new desiccant get "regenerated" without using energy?
      Peace
      Ariel

      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, should not be part of any civilized health care system.