11222Volunteer Call for Earth Day - Saturday - April 7th

  • Violeta Archer
    Apr 3, 2012
      Folks,

      This is a volunteer call for the Earth Day Festival. It's set to take place this saturday on Discovery Green (downtown) from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

      HREG will have a booth in the GREEN EXPO section which is in the center of the event (see attached). The organizers will not be providing water to participating organizations, so we will need to provide our own. There is garage parking directly underneath the park, across the street next to the convention center and metered curb-side parking. Expect traffic, so please be patient getting in and out of the area. Although this is a great opportunity to meet, greet and network, please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. It will also be a great family occasion as there will be a kids zone.

      I've created three shifts and am signing up volunteers for two (2) hour slots as follows:

      • MORNING Shift:      10:00 AM - Noon

      • NOON Shift:            Noon - 2:00 PM

      • AFTERNOON Shift:  2:00 PM - 4:00 PM

      Please let me know your preferred slot with a second option by tomorrow (Wed), so I can send out a schedule. I will be there all day (open and tear-down included).

      Thank you, in advance, for your interest and help. I look forward to your reply.

      Best regards,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG secretary
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic