11156Re: [hreg] OT: Personal Announcement

  • Henry
    Mar 2 8:16 AM
      you just made my day brighter.  best wishes.

      On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM, will dav <wildavisf9@...> wrote:

      Praise the lord.

      --- On Wed, 2/15/12, kevin conlin <kevin@...> wrote:

      From: kevin conlin <kevin@...>

      Subject: RE: [hreg] OT: Personal Announcement
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:39 AM

      You go girl!!!  :-)

      Kevin Conlin

      Heliosolar Design Inc

      PO Box 1938

      Alief, TX 77411

      281-202-9629

      kevin@...

      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hreg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Garth & Kim Travis
      Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 5:56 AM
      To: undisclosed-recipients:
      Subject: [hreg] OT: Personal Announcement

      Greetings,

      It is a good day for good news. I just got home from the
      Doctors and I have good news. I am Cancer FREE. They can't find any
      evidence of cancer anywhere. The spots they found in my breasts are
      just cysts, like I always have. No big deal.

      And, I have my life back. The doc has removed all rules, as long as I
      use common sense. She says when I can sneeze without it hurting, I can
      ride my motorcycle again. So Zumba is back, doing my own chores is
      back, being a person again is back. Whoohoo!

      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas

      --