11[hreg] Re: HREG summary

  • mike.ewert@att.net
    Aug 8, 1999
      Thanks for the encouragement from the state level.
      Regarding your question, this doesn't exactly apply
      to the whole state, but many of our members have
      asked "what practical renewable energy things can I
      do (to my house) in Houston?". Some of the experts
      in Austin could help us answer this question and I'm
      sure some things apply no matter where you live in
      the state. Speakers or fact sheets or even e-mail
      messages could be used. "Product reviews" might be
      another way to look at it.