      From: mkewert@... <mkewert@...>
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Who at TSU knows about outreach in Africa?
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 22, 2011, 2:09 PM

      There are also student chapters at U of H, A&M and UT and professional chapters South Houston/JSC and Central Houston.

      From: Robert Johnston <junk1@...>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 22, 2011, 12:54 PM

      Thanks.

      I’m still hoping to hear from TSU—or do you know?  Do they still have projects in Africa as they did a few years ago when Oral was here?

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic