      Subject: [hreg] smart meters
      From: Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...>
      Date: Tue, November 15, 2011 3:52 pm
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com

      Greetings,

      Some interesting news out of California, apparently, they are starting
      to replace smart meters with the old analog meters. Only for those who
      are complaining of health problems since the meters were installed, but
      still....

      Rather than clutter up the list with information that will start another
      flame war, or more nasty off list messages, I will leave it at this. If
      you want more information, please contact me. I will forward what I
      have about this.
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas