1086Virus alert

  • Robert Johnston
    Jun 8, 2001
      FYI:

      Someone from hreg sent a virus attachment to an email in the last 48 hours.
      When I checked my email today, Norton Antivirus snagged something from hreg
      before I could tell who was the sender. It is a NEW_NAPSTER_site.TXT.pif
      file, and it is reported as a W95.MTX.dr type worm virus.

      If some of you aren't using antivirus software, you may want to check.

      BTW, Charlie, thanks for the good digging on GMP. The idea that it is a
      scam and that total production for the industry has to be 3% renewables is a
      new one and worth checking out. Texas Utility Commission could probably
      clarify.

      Robert Johnston
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic