      From: Tyra Rankin <tyra@...>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, April 7, 2011 12:26:13 PM
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Energy subsidies

      Kevin:

      Great statistics.  I assume that the $312 Billion is an annual figure spent on oil and gas subsidies worldwide.  I wonder what they mean by “consumption subsidies?”  That term makes me think the number for total subsidies for oil and gas is much larger.  Few offer the full details on these figures.

      Tyra