      From: "Manfred" <manfred@...>
      To: <ae@...>
      Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:15:49 -0300
      Subject: Re: Green/electricity pricing

      In Brazil we have now an energy problem. There is not enough energy in
      the
      pubic electricity supply at the moment. The government like to invest in
      atom energy (1.8 billion $) . This money could be also invested in green
      energy (for example solar heating).
      All the showers here work with electricity 4000W to 7000W. With solar
      heating you can economize a lot of energy.
      Did you know where I can get statistical data's (or calculations) of
      energy
      production an prices (in $ /kWh) for solar heating ?

      Thank you

      Manfred