1034Re: gas prices

  • Greg Carrier
    May 20 7:22 AM
      I agree. If you want renewables, let petroleum prices rise. If you
      don't want additional drilling, let petroleum prices rise. If you
      want to complain about high petroleum prices, then tap more oil. Too
      many people want to have their cake and eat it too. They just don't
      have the guts to make hard choices. Instead, they prefer to make
      choices for other people, or complain about others while doing
      nothing themselves.

      -Greg

      --- In hreg@y..., Kim & Garth Travis <gartht@t...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I have a question. Why are environmental groups and the like
      looking
      > for a reduction in gas prices? I have seen this several places and
      I am
      > curious. I cheer when the prices go up. The only way to make most
      > people to think about the fuel they are wasting is to hit them in
      the
      > pocket book. If we make it a choice, eat or drive your SUV, maybe
      we
      > can get rid of them.
      >
      > Kim
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic