10326RE: [hreg] Fwd: WindTronics - Honeywell Wind Turbine - Distribution News and Resources
- Jan 21, 2011
No, you are absolutely correct.
Heliosolar Design, Inc.
Sounds interesting, however, I was of the impression that Houston’s average wind rate makes wind turbines not feasible in our area.
Am I incorrect?
I have a friend that's currently designing a new wind turbine electricity generation system for home use. He's an engineer and has been working on this for quite some time. What makes his design so unique is that the turning blades set horizontally, rather than vertically. The design allows for multiple turning blades to be 'stacked', which generates far more power in the same amount of space. Plus, he's working on 'hidden housing' enclosure for the tower of blades, that has a 'chimney' look to it. It's very cool. I'll post pics of the whole thing soon.
Alan M. Lammey
Energy Analyst & Consultant
Host of the 'Energy Week' Radio Program
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [hreg] Fwd: WindTronics - Honeywell Wind Turbine -
Distribution News and Resources
From: Ariel Thomann <ajthomann@...>
Date: Thu, January 20, 2011 6:57 pm
To: hreg <email@example.com>
I'm sure many of you have seen this. Presumably the Honeywell folks know what they are doing. Current thoughts, anyone?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "WindTronics Wind Generators BTPS" <info@...>
To: "Ariel Thomann" <ajthomann@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 11:26:46 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: WindTronics - Honeywell Wind Turbine - Distribution News and Resources
Welcome to WindTronics
Like No Other - Always Turning www.windtronics.com
Error! Filename not specified.
A Wind Turbine Like No Other – Always Turning.
Thank you for your interest in WindTronics
Please be sure to download our new brochure automatically at www.todayswindenergy.com Instant brochure download
We’d like to share some insight into our work and welcome you to our company of over 100 team members worldwide.
Our award winning Honeywell Wind turbine, now widely referred to as the Blade Tip Power System BTPS, has been credited with transforming traditional gear box technology into wind generators.
BTPS had addressed concerns related to size, weight, sound, vibration and open blades. The BTPS system is quiet, fast and powerful, designed to be installed where power is consumed (true distributed energy), where we live and work...where there is wind.
BTPS has a start up speed of merely 0.5 mph, unheard of in the Wind Energy Industry. The Honeywell Wind Turbine BTPS is always turning, changing the urban and rural wind industries forever.
We recognize your interest in renewable energy and will do our utmost to earn your business as we expand our technology into commercial, residential, utility, farming, towers, developed and developing countries and energy recovery applications.
Thank you for inquiring about our systems, your interest in our products is a source of corporate pride.
Product Availability & Web Tools
The Honeywell Wind Turbines WT 6500* is now available from participating dealers
(WT6500 - powers directly into your building, $6,495 msrp - includes Smart Box Controller and Inverter)*
- Ace Hardware
- True Value Hardware
- Wesco Distribution Branches
- Northern Tools stores /catalog /online
- Green Alliance Satellite Dealers
- WindTronics Service, Sales and Warranty Dealers Worldwide
*New Utility Grid Tied System (UL 1741 / CE approved)
systems available Q2 2011
We have developed a range of special resources to assist you in learning about our systems,
assessing wind energy and our best efforts to service your needs.
WEB Sites and Wind Energy Resources
Our WEB Centers
- www.windtronics.com Company web site with many downloadable resources, press, brochures and manuals.
- www.windknowledge.com Our automated North American wind and rebate center, (www.windestimator.com global wind statistics)
- www.todayswindenergy.com Instant brochure download
- www.todayswind.com… Commercial building video / installation
Our EMAIL Centers
- info@...…for general inquiries
- dealer@...…if you are a buyer looking for dealers, or are a qualified, experienced businesses looking to become a dealer.
- Installer@......If you are a licensed insured contractor who is interested in becoming an Authorized Installer, please request an application from Linda Hoskins at lindah@...
A 45-minute Introduction to the Honeywell Wind Turbine webinar is available.
The intended audience is anyone who is considering buying, selling or installing a Honeywell Wind Turbine.
- If you are a Dealer or Installer and would like to view the Webinar please send your complete address, contact, business name and phone number to Dealer and Installer Webinar
- If you are an Owner or Buyer and would like to view the Webinar simply click and send an email to Owner and Buyer Webinar
Error! Filename not specified.
BTPS.... a system of magnets and stators surrounding its outer ring, capturing power at the blade tips where speed is greatest, practically eliminating mechanical resistance and drag. Rather than forcing the available wind to turn a generator, the perimeter power system becomes the generator by swiftly passing the blade tip magnets through the copper coil banks mounted onto the enclosed perimeter frame.
Error! Filename not specified. Error! Filename not specified.Error! Filename not specified.Error! Filename not specified.Error! Filename not specified.Error! Filename not specified.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>