      From: mkewert@... <mkewert@...>
      Subject: [hreg] Notes and links from October 31st meeting [1 Attachment]
      To: "HREG" <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2010, 11:01 PM

      We had a good HREG meeting at U of H last Sunday with 12 in attendance. Through the power of the Internet, I can share some of the videos and information we received, but not the discussion or the neat displays by UHGBC that were in the lobby at the School of Architecture. They will be there all month, so stop by for a look if you can.  Here is our agenda, with links where available.
      thanks,
      Mike

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic