      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hreg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of MichaelE
      Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 8:22 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] Solar Tour Guide for Saturday

      The Houston Solar Tour Guide is posted at:
      http://www.houstonsolartour.com/the-tour/tour-project-sites/
      (click at bottom right corner to download) so you can preview and decide where to visit tomorrow.

      There is no need to print this because hard copies will be available when you arrive at the Solar Social (9-12 at U of H) or at your first tour site (starting at noon).

      Many thanks to Kathleen Reardon for once again leading the effort to create this beautiful and informative guide booklet for our tour.

      See you on the tour!

      Mike

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic