101[hreg] Re: HREG Website - Request For Feedback

  • s askew
    Jan 13, 2000
      How about converting this to html and resending or
      even better posting on the web somewhere. I think we
      all have browsers so there should be no problems
      viewing. I could only read the text so any graphics or
      layout was lost.

      http://click.egroups.com/1/645/0/_/58590/_/947634150/

      > -- Easily schedule meetings and events using the
      > group calendar!
      > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=hreg&m=1

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic