The 2010 Kilted Celtic Crawl

  • Tilvegr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      The 2010 Kilted Celtic Crawl

      Are you registered?

      Fax registrations w/ credit card info to 610-868-9730

      Stop by Donegal Square - 532 Main St., Bethlehem
      See below for instructions and forms

      Do not miss this event. Help us keep the Celtic Classic FREE, and participate in the best pub crawl in the Lehigh Valley!!

      Once again the Celtic Classic will take to the streets of Bethlehem. Led by Mayor Callaghan, pipe bands and the Bethlehem P.D. mounted unit, we will come together in the spirit of keeping the Celtic Classic FREE.

      The Celtic Classic Team will be in front of Donegal Square on Saturday June 5th from 11:00 - 3:00. Stop by and register, or pick up your mug & t-shirt if you are already registered.

      Parking is FREE the day of the event in the Walnut St. & North St. parking garages!

      The Celtic Classic is the largest Celtic festival in North America. The Celtic Cultural Alliance proudly presents this event with no admission fee. Where else can you see continuous world class entertainment on 4 stages, the US Highland Game Championships, pipe band competitions, merchants from around the world and a cultural atmosphere second to none, ALL FOR FREE?

      As we plan the 23rd Annual Celtic Classic, we are asking for you assistance. Please join us on June 6th for a day of fun and friendship, in support of keeping the Celtic Classic a FREE community event.

      How it works

      Register now!!

      Click here for details, or go to www.celticfest. org and view the information on the Events Calendar. Print registration forms and pledge forms.

      Click here for event day schedule.

      There is a registration fee of $25.00 per person.

      The first 400 participants registered will receive an official 2010 Kilted Celtic Crawl t-shirt & mug. DO NOT WAIT TO REGISTER
      We are asking all participants to raise $100.00 or in pledges.
      We are encouraging team participation. The more the merrier!! All groups are eligible, sports teams, businesses, bars, restaurants or just a group of friends or family that want to spend the day together and support a great event.
      We will begin collecting pledges on Saturday, June 5th at Donegal Square (534 Main St, Bethlehem, PA), from 11:00 - 3:00. You can pick up your shirt and turn in your pledge money.
      Event day registration will take place on W. Walnut street (alongside Donegal Square) at 10:00.

      Big prizes, big fun

      What would a Kilt Crawl be without a kilt up for grabs?

      The individual (cannot be registered on a team) who raises the most pledge money will be the lucky winner of a kilt from USA Kilts, and a Celtic Classic gift basket that includes tickets to the Sponsor Tent on Sunday, September 26th.

      The team that raises the most pledge money will win tickets to a luxury box at Coca Cola park on Irish Heritage Night (August 24th) to see the Iron Pigs take on the Syracuse Chiefs.

      Can't join us?

      If you can't join us on the June 6th, but would like to help the Celtic Classic, click here to make an on line contribution, or print a registration form and follow the payment instructions at the bottom. Mark the form "Contribution only" Thank you for your support!

      Celtic Cultural Alliance
      532 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018
      610-868-9599 / www.celticfest. org

      Celtic Cultural Alliance, 532 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018, USA