Story to read while we wait....

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hi all…

      This time of year is a strange period…we've sent in our entries and
      now wait for the lottery. At least after the lottery you know where
      you stand and before you mail in the entry, you are looking forward
      to that day that you can send it in.

      Anyway….here is a link to a story that I love to read and re-read
      that Deb wrote for our running club two years ago. It's appropriate
      because we will (hopefully) be running in this direction this year
      and also it is just a great write-up by a runner who fought all the
      demons, mental and physical and, against all odds, finished a little
      under the cutoff.

      I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and it gets you a little excited
      about Hardrock 2005!

      See you in July!
      Steve Pero
      Jaffrey, NH.