Qualifying hundreds for Hardrock

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      We've made a couple additions to the list of hundreds that serve as qualifiers for next summer's Hardrock Hundred, adding HURT and Bighorn. The complete list is Western States, Angeles Crest, Wasatch, Massanutten, Bighorn, Bear, HURT, Plain, Leadville, Eagle, and Cascade Classic.

      Details and entry form at www.run100s.com/HR

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087,
      Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
      (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...