Re: [hr100] 2005 Hardrock Hundred entry form available

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Blake...
      I've got a painting that I would like to submit for this year's finisher's print.... when and how can I do that? This is an oil, so I will probably only be able to submit a photo of it, unless you want the original mailed... If I remember from previous year's, you start asking for these around the first of theyear, but I wasn't sure...
      thanks!
      deb
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004
        As per Blake's notes below, please remember that ENTRIES MUST BE
        POSTMARKED ON OR AFTER JANUARY 1, 2005.

        Already several entries have been received and are being sent back.

        You will receive NO BENEFIT by sending early - as long as its
        postmarked in 2005 and we receive it before we meet in early
        February, you have the same chance of getting in. It is NOT first-
        come, first-served.

        Thank you, and hope everyone is gearing up for a great holiday season.

        Andrea Feucht
        Hardrock Hundred Board of Directors

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2005
          Hi You two,
          Did Blake get back to you on this? If we could have it the first week of
          Feb, that would be great!
          Happy New Year!!
          Dale

          On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:30:58 -0500
          "Steve Pero" <ultrastevep@...> wrote:

          > Hi Blake...
          > I've got a painting that I would like to submit for this year's finisher's
          >print.... when and how can I do that? This is an oil, so I will probably only
          >be able to submit a photo of it, unless you want the original mailed... If I
          >remember from previous year's, you start asking for these around the first of
          >theyear, but I wasn't sure...
          > thanks!
          > deb

        • Steve Pero
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2005
            okie dokie..... I think I'll try to get a really good photo of it, rather than mailing the whole darn thing. Unless, of course, you want the whole darn thing.

            How were your holidays? We have Durango and Silverton weather reports run regularly on our weather watcher page. Wish we were out there!
            Speaking of weather, there's several opinions about the seasons out here in New England.
            Some traditionalists think it's spring, summer, fall, and winter.
            Others are convinced that it's actually mud, fishing, tourist, and winter.
            Still others are sure that it is actually winter, still winter, almost winter, and two weeks in August.
            But for Steve and I, I do believe the year is divided into only two seasons. Post Hardrock (recovery, either frustration or elation, depending on how the run went)
            and Pre-Hardrock- the other six months of the year devoted to getting to Silverton the second week of July.

            As of Jan. 1, we are officially in Pre-Hardrock mode for 2005! Let the training begin!
            deb