Re: Reversal

  • Kirk Apt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2004
      Hi all,
      Thanks to Tom for passing along the details of our run at the end of Bear.
      The "Squirrel Trail" really is quite special. And as usual, Leland Barker
      and crew put on a great event.
      The guy I was pacing/chasing was Chris Estrem, my friend from Ketchum, ID.
      He's paced me the past 2 years at HRH, and the Bear was his first 100. He
      finished 2nd, only 1:24 back, after making up 20 minutes on the winner Larry
      O'Neil in the last 7 miles. The guy was flying and simply made the Bear look
      easy (it's not...). I've convinced him to enter HRH next year, so if he can
      somehow get an entry slot, look for him to have a very impressive run.
      Winter has arrived here in CO - it was 9* outside this morning. I hope
      everyone has a healthy, happy winter, and I look forward to our reunion in
      July.
      Kirk Apt