Bear

  • Liz N Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2004
      Sorry to mail this to the whole list but I have tried several people attempting to get Kirk Apt's email address and been unsuccessful. At least this is better reading than how to get the best mortgage in the whole world. In case you didn't know, The Bear is a neat little race. Not quite as little as it used to be but still homey feeling, very well supported at aid stations, quite pretty in the fall, very runnable but few gravel roads (lots of ATV type trails), and quite well-marked these days. I ended up running the last ten miles with Kirk Apt, who I am sure must be on this list, which is the purpose of this email.

      Hi Kirk,

      It was fun running with you at the end. And thanks for gels. I don't think I would have done as well if I had to eat real food out there!

      Do you have an email for Chris? My friend that was there took some digital pictures he thinks Chris might like.

      Tom