Hardrock Photo Essay; and my own report.

  • Seppo K
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 2:51 PM
      I've already posted the link to my report to the Ultra list, but
      forgot to send it to this group... my apologies. It can be
      downloaded here (in 2 formats):

      http://tenacity.net/ultra/ultra.html

      Second, a photo essay from/by my brother George, who was on hand
      to take hundreds of photos before and during the race. He also
      talks about his trip from LA and some techie-photographer stuff.
      He is cc'ed on this email, fyi.

      http://www.georgefeucht.com/hr100

      Enjoy!

      Andrea