Hardrock Photo Essay; and my own report.

  • Seppo K
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      I've already posted the link to my report to the Ultra list, but
      forgot to send it to this group... my apologies. It can be
      downloaded here (in 2 formats):

      http://tenacity.net/ultra/ultra.html

      Second, a photo essay from/by my brother George, who was on hand
      to take hundreds of photos before and during the race. He also
      talks about his trip from LA and some techie-photographer stuff.
      He is cc'ed on this email, fyi.

      http://www.georgefeucht.com/hr100

      Enjoy!

      Andrea