Joel Zucker Memorial Fund

  • rundlts@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      If you made a contribution to the Joel Zucker Memorial Fund at the Hardrock
      100 and I did not ask your name, please email me directly with your name and
      address and the amount of your donation. My apologies for any inconvenience, we
      would certainly like to acknowledge all donations and give our THANKS.

      Thank you!
      Heidi Schutt
      rundlts@...