Hardrock results, analysis, and photos

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2004
      I've added a bunch of stuff to the Hardrock Hundred web page, including official results, analysis of those results, updated all-time and five-year finisher lists, and more. See it all at http://www.run100s.com/HR.

      I took a bunch of photos during the first half of the run and at the awards brunch. About 120 of these are located at http://www.run100s.com/HR/HRHwebBPW. Tom Burrell, who runs the Avon Hotel in Silverton, took some great photos at the finish. Some of these are at http://www.run100s.com/HR/HRHwebTB.

      I'll put more runner reports and photos on the HRH page next week.

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087,
      Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
      (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-2227 bwood@...
    • Blake P. Wood
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 1:23 PM
        Sorry, folks - I shouldn't have put a web page up and then left for a week of vacation. A bunch of you wrote to tell me that these photo web pages didn't work with many browsers, and that some of the photos wouldn't display even in IE. I rebuilt the pages using a different application, so I think it should be better now. However, they still won't display properly with some older versions of browsers, for instance Netscape 4.7. Newer versions should be okay, but let me know if otherwise.

        The links are the same as below.

        - Blake

        >Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:58:52 -0600
        >To: ultra@...
        >From: "Blake P. Wood" <bwood@...>
        >Subject: Hardrock results, analysis, and photos
        >
        >I've added a bunch of stuff to the Hardrock Hundred web page, including official results, analysis of those results, updated all-time and five-year finisher lists, and more. See it all at http://www.run100s.com/HR.
        >
        >I took a bunch of photos during the first half of the run and at the awards brunch. About 120 of these are located at http://www.run100s.com/HR/HRHwebBPW. Tom Burrell, who runs the Avon Hotel in Silverton, took some great photos at the finish. Some of these are at http://www.run100s.com/HR/HRHwebTB.
        >
        >I'll put more runner reports and photos on the HRH page next week.
        >
        >- Blake
        >
        >Blake P. Wood
        >Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087,
        >Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
        >(505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-2227 bwood@...
      • Stan Jensen
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2 1:46 PM
          Blake P. Wood wrote:

          > Sorry, folks - I shouldn't have put a web page up and then left for a
          > week of vacation. A bunch of you wrote to tell me that these photo web
          > pages didn't work with many browsers, and that some of the photos
          > wouldn't display even in IE. I rebuilt the pages using a different
          > application, so I think it should be better now. However, they still
          > won't display properly with some older versions of browsers, for
          > instance Netscape 4.7. Newer versions should be okay, but let me know
          > if otherwise.

          Nope, still no luck. Your links mix forward and backward slashes (and
          exclamations) and I think my ISP's server is Unix, so instead of:

          http://www.run100s.com/HR/HRHwebBPW/html\dscn8115cl!g.htm

          you need something more like:

          http://www.run100s.com/HR/HRHwebBPW/html/dscn8115cl_g.htm

          Just a quick guess ... sorry.

          Stan

          P.S. I'm using Netscape 7.x (although it seems to work with IE)
          --
          Stan Jensen, 327 Greenway Dr., Pacifica, CA 94044-2920
          http://www.Run100s.com/ mailto:StanJ@...