Drop Bags

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      After the run, I ended up with a number of drop bags and think I've
      got them sorted for mailing. Listed below are the folks whose drop
      bags I've identified.

      Keith Baker
      Stan Beutler
      Tyler Curiel
      Scott Gordon
      Jon MacManus
      Rickie Redland
      William Rideg
      Shihab Shamma
      Glen Turner

      I have gone through the bags and NOT mailed the following types of stuff:

      food items
      smelly socks
      gator aid and other drinks
      batteries
      perishables

      I also have some more stuff that I've not been able to identify. So,
      if you think I might have your stuff, please contact me offline.

      Charlie Thorn
      thorn@...