Re: [hr100] Digest Number 366

  • chilpup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2004
      A note from Scott Gordon and Nancy Halpin:

      After both dropping out at Ouray, we are sorry to have missed the awards
      ceremony where Betsy Kalmeyer made a special mention of our daughter, Lilias. She
      was honored to have gotten word that her "ultra-idol," Betsy, had singled her
      out.

      Just prior to HR, we had spent 2 months in the Peruvian Andes and were
      anxious to see our dogs, sleep in our own beds and start work on Monday.

      Thanks to Dale and the race commitee for, as always, putting on a first rate
      race. Congratulations to the finishers and especially Tyler Curiel for his
      5th time kissing the rock.

      It was great seeing everybody.