Hardrock pics & videos 2004

  • MELODY VARNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 7:59 AM
      At my first attempt to figure out the building of a website for pictures, I have lacked some skills. Yet here they are. Race day is under 'show photos' w/ someone-not Ulli- still unidentified. I have more but just lost interest in placing them in the folders. Course marking is missing Sherman to Maggie and Handies. If you have photos of those two days, you can add them here
      http://groups.msn.com/Hardrockpicsvideos2004/shoebox.msnw<http://groups.msn.com/Hardrockpicsvideos2004/shoebox.msnw>

      Melody Varner
      The process wouldn't let me add the video clips