Re: [hr100] pictures-video clips for 2004

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2004
      would love to get the pics.... thanks!
      deb and steve
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: MELODY VARNER
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 10:28 AM
      Subject: [hr100] pictures-video clips for 2004

      While I wasn't above Cunningham to get the pics of the 1000 sheep, I do have many pictures and video clips of people during the course marking, morning of the run, and some good pics/video clips of Apt, Kalmeyer, Simpson, Eppleman , Garrisonccoming in and kissing the rock. We caught the last 2 verses of Roch's folk song too.
      Email me and I'll send pics/videos to you. I do have some problems figuring out how to send a large file with sound so I will take suggestions too.
      Melody Varner

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor