Re: [hr100] 2004 Runners Feedback Questionnaire

  • Jennifer Roach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
      Thanks, Charlie. I look forward to receiving it. Thanks again, too, for
      all your efforts in such a fantastic run this year. It was a banner for
      me to finish in under 48 hrs (finally) Without Gerry's pacing, I might
      not have made that cutoff time. YOU made the course possible and we are
      all very grateful for the love and devotion you've have put forth to
      this event year after year.

      Thanks again!

      Jennifer Roach