2004 Runners Feedback Questionnaire

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
      Hello 2004 Hardrock Runners,

      I've emailed out the 2004 Runner Feedback Questionnaire as an
      attached file to all the runners whose email addresses I have. The
      purpose of the feedback is to gather information that the Hardrock
      folks can use to improve the run in the future so please take a few
      minutes to complete and return it.

      Some of you set up filters that think such files are spam and they
      don't get through. So, if you have not received the file by
      tomorrow, please send me an email (thorn@...) off line and I'll
      send it to you individually.

      Thanks to all for a great Hardrock.

      Charlie Thorn
    • Jennifer Roach
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
        Thanks, Charlie. I look forward to receiving it. Thanks again, too, for
        all your efforts in such a fantastic run this year. It was a banner for
        me to finish in under 48 hrs (finally) Without Gerry's pacing, I might
        not have made that cutoff time. YOU made the course possible and we are
        all very grateful for the love and devotion you've have put forth to
        this event year after year.

        Thanks again!

        Jennifer Roach